Mom: “It’s time to take eating healthy seriously”
On the subject of Destiel.
"Dest" is Latin for "lack."
As we all know, “-iel” is the suffix for “from God,” or “Of God.”
Congratulations you literally named a ship “Lack of God.”
If you watch the show, it’s incredibly accurate
- Sirius: Hey Hagrid can I have my godson whom I was entrusted to look after by my best mate, his father?
- Hagrid: No, Dumbledore says you can't.
- Sirius: But, legally, I-
- Hagrid: No.
- Aurors: Sirius Black you are under arrest for the murder of twelve people and for being implicated in the murder of the Potters and for working for Lord Voldemort.
- Sirius: But, if you looked at my wand you'd see I didn't cast any-
- Aurors: No.
- Sirius: Why would I even betray James? He was like a brother to me. He showed me what was wrong with my upbringing, he took me in when I was disinherited, and he was the best mate I ever had. I am so upset about his death I am barely coherent.
- Aurors: Dumbledore says you did it.
- Sirius: But I was working FOR Dumbledore. Literally ask any Order member or Death Eater and they will tell you that Voldemort hated me.
- Aurors: You're going to wizard prison, motherfucker.
Can someone just hug the moose?
Times Tumblr Raised Serious Questions About “Harry Potter”
i’ve been asking myself these questions for years